Heartbreaking Video Of OFW Mother Leaving Her Son To Work Abroad Goes Viral



The heartbreaking video of an OFW mother leaving her son at the airport to work abroad is making rounds on social media.


The Overseas Filipino Workers or OFWs were regularly having a difficult and painful life of working abroad just to give the financial needs of the families.





Most of our fellow citizens were obliged to work abroad because of the shortage of opportunities and insufficient monthly salary in the Philippines.


Recently, the Facebook page “Balitang OFW’s” posted a sad, heartbreaking video footage of an OFW mother leaving her son at the airport.


In the video, it can be seen that the young boy seems won’t let go of his mother who was set to leave the country to work abroad.




The young boy didn’t even cry, but the netizens saw the emotion of the child who was saddened when his mother left for work. Watch the video below.

The video has a caption of:


“Ba-bye na muna anak, aalis muna si Mama!

Kahit hindi man umiiyak yung bata, pero mararamdaman mo ang emosyon niya.. “



The social media users showed their sympathy for the sad scene of the child and its OFW mother. Here are some of the comments from the netizens:

Carina Alumisin: I always see this kind of emotions in the airport. I pity the child and mother. It's too hurting. I wish Filipino parents will have a good income in the Philippines so that they'll not leave their children.

Guia Coronel Plando: Kya nxt tym di nalang isama ang anak...kung pwede lang pag alis sa bahay igala muna yung bata/ilibang libang sa mall sa.maiwan para hindi tau makita pag alis.

Ivanhoe Escober Pillarte Madali: pra satin ung ganun aalis tau na di nila nakikita,pero I’ve experienced my youngest was 5 years old when I left them diko sila ginising nung umalis ako I just kissed them all sabi ko the night before bibili si Mama ng ulam bukas diko ikaw isasama kasi malayu un eh.i just told them like that and it’s easy to leave with out noticing that’s u give more pain to them.

When I had my vacation go back home 2016 sabi ng bunso I lied sabi ko bibiloi lang ako ng ulam pera hindi daw ako bumalik agad .until now sabi nya pag aaalis ako sige umalis kana bumili ka ulit ng ulam sa malayu.
.


Corbsjane Aum Ganyan: talaga sapalaran sa ibang bansa Para kumita at mabuhay ang pamilya kaya mejo Malayu luob ng mga bata kapag ofw ka. Masakit man talaga sa kaluoban kailangan tanggapin. Kaya sa mga hindi nkakaintindi mga anak jan na lumaki sa mga Lolo at Lola wag nyu sbihin na iniwan kau ng magulang nyu. Dugo at Pawis at kumayod s ibang bansa mapagaral lang kau.

Rome Galas: For all those people who keep saying “iwan and bata sa bahay sa susunod” my mom was an ofw when i was a kid, right about his age and I remember my mom leaving me in the house before leaving to go overseas. Its the same scenario.  it doesnt matter if you bring the kid in the airport or leave him somewhere where he/she wont see you leaving, the kid is not dumb. He will still have the same emotions no matter what. Trust me ive been there it wasnt easy. Naluluha parin ako hangong ngayun tuwing na aalala ko. Im 19 now and live with my mom but i can see myself in that kids position. And its not easy. 

Share this: